Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mommy-Mobile


Dustin and I are SO excited! Today we got a family car I can fit the baby in! Everyone knows how much I love my Bug, but it just isn't feasible for a family. (My sister will inherit it!) Here's a pic of me with it outside of our house. It has 4-wheel drive which means I can get out when it rains! Our road requires 4-wheel drive and some ground clearance, so there are more perks than a place to put a car seat!
Though you can't see it well in the picture, it's a blue-ish silver with a blue-grey interior. Leather was a must with little spills in the future! It's very comfy and I can envision a nice, peaceful trip to the hospital in about 6 months! Now I can tote kiddos (including my nephews!) around with ease! This was a great big check off our to-do list before the baby gets here!

No comments: