Last night, I felt the baby move! Apart from a few flutters during church last Sunday and Dustin being able to see which side of my tummy the baby was on, this was the first time the baby MOVED. I was laying on my back in the bathtub, of all places, and was talking up a storm to Dustin. I propped up on my arms with my tummy muscles tightened and proceeded to point out to Dustin that I no longer have a figure. I use to have a nice little hour-glass and now it's all widened into a near straight line from my shoulders to my hips. *Sigh* Well, I guess all the warm water got things moving!
At about 7 o'clock from my belly button, all the sudden there was a lurch! It was like the baby rolled over! I could feel it twist inside and I must have caught a shoulder or a leg or possibly the head. I grabbed Dustin's hand and put it on the spot where I could feel him/her move to, but it was too deep inside for him to feel anything yet. It was the weirdest and most amazing feeling ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment