Monday, December 31st
Well, we're definitely pregnant! I can't figure out how something so tiny can make me so sleepy all the time! 8 hours of sleep and a nap still isn't cutting it! I'm so blessed to have a flexible schedule right now so I can snooze a little more than normal. The holidays have provided a break from work and that helps. I can't sleep on my stomach right now and I'm up sometimes three times a night to head to the little girls room, so sleep is a challenge all the way around. I'm like Sleepy, one of the Seven Dwarfs!
So funny, but during all this sleep I've been having crazy dreams! I wake up wondering if they really happened or not! I had the strangest dream that I went to church and was drunk! I was trying to walk around and get things done and hoping no one would notice I had been drinking. I woke up and felt guilty! Isn't that crazy? Trying to figure it out, I decided it must be caused by the fact that am hiding at home for New Year's this year (so no one asks why I refuse champagne at Midnight) and that it was so hard keeping the baby a secret at church on Sunday. Put those two together and Bam! a crazy preggo dream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment